Vision, Values & Spirit
Fenner Dunlop will be respected as the safest, most professional and successful Engineered Conveyor Solutions provider in the world
Our Core Values
- Return People Home Safely
- 100 % Safe Behaviour and Conditions, Today
- Always Seek to Win, But Never Unethically
- Never Over Promise, or Under Deliver
- Make Recommendations, Not Just Observations
- Everyone We Interact with is Our Customer
- Talk to Your Customers Face to Face
- Think Global, Act Local
- Achieve Growth to Survive
- Develop Solutions with Measurable Value and Deliver them Swiftly
- Muscle Build the Organisation through Quality Training and Recruiting
- Give and Accept Candid Feedback
- Support Each Other to Survive, Not Survival of the Fittest
- TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More
The Spirit of Fenner Dunlop
A corporate culture that requires the total commitment of the entire team for success. The TEAM is more important than any individual - Together Everyone Achieves More.
- Management priorities - Safety, Environment, Quality, People & Partnerships, Innovation & Profitable Growth.
- People are our greatest asset, also our most expensive, therefore - treat people as an investment.
- Make informed decisions with facts and figures not only gut feel.
- Set concrete objectives with achievement and progress dates.
- Make recommendations not observations.
- Set and accept high standards of excellence.
- Management will be solution facilitators, not problem solvers.
- Muscle-build the company through quality recruiting and relevant training.
- We would rather train our people & risk losing them, than not train them & keep them.
- Coach people to succeed, rather than coax them to achieve.
- Ask once and expect it to happen.
- Trust yet verify, delegate don’t abdicate.
- No surprises.
- Performance management – Key Personal Indicators (KPI’s) & regular appraisals.
- Small is beautiful - reports, letters and memos - aim for one page.
- Encourage an open door and approachable style.
- Talk to your colleagues face to face.
- Be prepared to give and receive candid feedback.
- Be, “can do” and just do it, with a positive attitude and pro-active actions.
- Achieve growth to survive.
- Encourage dissatisfaction with the status quo, look for continuous improvement.
- Respect each other and always work within the management structure.
- Support each other to survive, not survival of the fittest.
- Ethics, Integrity, Honesty, Pride in the Team & having fun in business are paramount.
- Expenditure will always be kept tight, controlled and authorised.
- Mistakes may happen - not stupid ones - not the same one twice
- Pride in the Company results, not divisional focused.
- Seek to win but never unethically.
- Aim for zero defects, “Right First Time, Every time.
- Everyone we interact with externally and internally is a customer.
- Encourage regular and focused interaction not reactive contact.
- Never over promise, or under deliver.
- Be exceptional at gaining new customers & even better at retaining existing ones.
- Listen openly and value people’s opinions.
- Develop solutions with measurable value and deliver them swiftly.
- Adopt a pro-active, customer driven culture.
- Fenner Dunlop Core Values
- Fenner Dunlop Corporate Culture
- Fenner Dunlop Spirit & Values
- Fenner Dunlop Vision
Contact us for further information.